At The Livingston Clinic you can expect:
- To receive the best possible, individualized care we can offer.
- To be respected.
- To be listened to and heard.
- To have your concerns taken seriously.
- To have all your questions answered each and every time.
- To be made welcome.
Care starts with an appointment
- Call the office at 810-227-7799 and a member of our staff will gladly help you.
- Prefer to do it online? Click Here or complete the request form at the bottom of this page.
Care Applications (Paperwork)
Before the doctor can see you, we need to know some things about you. Click on this link Patient Forms to access our online Care Applications. If you are able to complete this process and bring the forms with you to your first appointment, you will be one step ahead and we will be able to maximize your time with the doctor. At home or in the office, please answer ALL the questions to the best of your ability. They really are ALL important.
A Thorough Exam & Report of Findings
Our licensed chiropractor will perform a physical examination, and order any necessary x-rays which we are able to take right here in our office.
The doctor will evaluate all the information from your Care Application, Exam Findings, X-rays (if taken) and if you have had other care, that information as well. Put all together, a plan of care, specifically for you will be outlined and explained. We will talk about the type of treatment, expected duration of treatment, any preparation necessary before beginning treatment, and when you can expect to see results. We may also suggest lifestyle changes that may help you with your goals. As your partner in improving your health, we will be with you every step of the way during your treatment.