Do you take insurance?
Yes, as a courtesy to our patients, we submit claims to and accept payment from most insurance companies. We are currently considered "in network" for:
- Blue Cross / BlueShield
- Blue Care Network (Referral from Primary Care Physician Required)
- Priority Health
- Humana Choice Care
- Medicaid (Meridian Health Plan and Blue Cross Complete only)
This list is by no means complete or final and is subject to change without notice.
Come in and speak to our staff. They will check for participation in your insurance plan and whether chiropractic benefits are provided. Most policies require deductible, co-pay, or co-insurance payments from the patient. Any such fees are due at the time of treatment.
What if I do not have insurance or my insurance does not cover Chiropractic?
Your ability to receive care at Livingston Chiropractic Clinic will never be dependent on whether you are insured or the level of your insurance coverage.
For our patients who do not have insurance or who have insurance that does not cover chiropractic care, we have options which include, but are not limited to pay-as-you-go, Loyalty Plans, and Care Credit plans.
- Call us at (810) 227-7799.
- Click Here to send us an appointment request and select "Other" as reason for appointment.
- Send an e-mail to [email protected].