Livingston Chiropractic Clinic is Back to Our Regular Hours
As we things move forward we will continue to closely monitor and implement all recommended procedures to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and staff.
- We will adhere to cleaning and disinfecting protocol between patients.
- We will maintain social distancing and limit staff to patient and patient to patient contact.
- Staff will wear masks when less than 6 feet separate them from patients or each other.
- Office staff will be handling your check-in information rather than the kiosk touched by everyone.
- We encourage patients to continue to get adjustments.
Chiropractic Care Created Precisely For You
Livingston County's most experienced Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. Giulio Cogo, and Dr. Jeff Ewing welcome you to the Livingston Chiropractic Clinic where we embrace a commitment to an ongoing spirit of service, dedication and integrity as we provide quality care to our patients and the surrounding communities utilizing the natural healing power of chiropractic: a science most modern in concept, but built in centuries of practice.
Your trust is our greatest compliment.
Thank you for allowing us to Serve the Brighton Communities since 1977!
Spinal Decompression with the DRX 9000 offers a non-surgical intervention for chronic back pain due to bulging or herniated discs.
Neuropathy Therapy for extremities relieves pain, numbness, tingling, burning, or loss of sensation.
"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease." - Thomas A. Edison